Alarm System Saves Home from Fire

July 25, 2007

A tamper signal was sent to the monitoring station from a panel in Las Vegas, Nevada. The customer was called and woken up. Upon a quick inspection they discovered that their garage was on fire. They did not have a smoke detector located in the garage, however, the panel was mounted on the opposite side of the interior garage wall and when it became exceedingly hot it sent a tamper signal. The fire department was immediately dispatched and the rest of the home was saved from the fire.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: