• Categories

  • Archives

Alarm System Saves Home from Fire

July 25, 2007

A tamper signal was sent to the monitoring station from a panel in Las Vegas, Nevada. The customer was called and woken up. Upon a quick inspection they discovered that their garage was on fire. They did not have a smoke detector located in the garage, however, the panel was mounted on the opposite side of the interior garage wall and when it became exceedingly hot it sent a tamper signal. The fire department was immediately dispatched and the rest of the home was saved from the fire.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]