• Categories

  • Archives

Alarm System Saves Home from Fire

July 25, 2007

A tamper signal was sent to the monitoring station from a panel in Las Vegas, Nevada. The customer was called and woken up. Upon a quick inspection they discovered that their garage was on fire. They did not have a smoke detector located in the garage, however, the panel was mounted on the opposite side of the interior garage wall and when it became exceedingly hot it sent a tamper signal. The fire department was immediately dispatched and the rest of the home was saved from the fire.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Testimonial from Indianapolis

September 7, 2007

A smoke detector was set off in a home in Indianapolis, Indiana. The monitoring station responded in 17 seconds and spoke with the homeowner. They stated that their fuse box was smoking and red hot inside. The fire department was dispatched to the home.