Alarm System Saves Home from Fire

July 25, 2007

A tamper signal was sent to the monitoring station from a panel in Las Vegas, Nevada. The customer was called and woken up. Upon a quick inspection they discovered that their garage was on fire. They did not have a smoke detector located in the garage, however, the panel was mounted on the opposite side of the interior garage wall and when it became exceedingly hot it sent a tamper signal. The fire department was immediately dispatched and the rest of the home was saved from the fire.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Las Vegas Security Testimonial

October 2, 2007

A glass break sensor was set off and the monitoring station responded in 3 seconds to an alarm in Las Vegas, Nevada. The customer was reached on a cell phone and stated that they were out of state. The guard service was dispatched and reported that the sliding glass door cracked, and had been taped up. It appeared to have been hit by a stone or other object. Premises were secure so customer called a relative to go inspect the door.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]